Frequently asked questions about the world of Haliante:
- From the time of registration, how long does it take to be operational?
Once your registration has been successfully submitted, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Our technical consultants will contact you within 24 hours to help you carry out the initial configuration. To perform an ad-hoc calibration of your e-commerce, we will need some basic data and you will be immediately operational.
- Is Haliante an easy-to-use tool?
Haliante is a great easy-to-use and easy-to-manage tool. All data and graphs are expressed in a simple and intuitive way, and their consultation will be a real pleasure.
- Is my data safe with Haliante?
Yes, with Haliante you can sleep soundly. The information we collect resides on secure servers. Your data will be handled and stored in accordance with the highest possible security standards.
- What are the must-have features my e-commerce needs to ensure the most accurate data collection?
None in particular. However, it is important to make sure that each and every product has the “Cost” field set. These fields are often left blank within the product pages. That said, we are reffering to the Purchase Price of each product, and not to the Selling Price. In order to obtain accurate margin and profit figures, the cost of each product must be set for the whole catalog, and we will do the rest.
- What kind of e-commerce is supported?
There are no limits. Haliante is designed to work with all major CMS: Magento, Magento2, PrestaShop, Shopify, Woocommerce, Virtuemart and many others. It’s also possible to support custom platforms, and our technical department will take care of everything.
- Can Haliante cause any conflicts with other features of my e-commerce?
Absolutely not. Haliante was designed to read and rework the data to make you benefit from an incredibly useful and innovative statistical tool.
- Will Haliante slow down my e-commerce website?
Absolutely not. The system runs on high performance proprietary servers, and the data is processed by a sophisticated algorithm with zero impact on your site's database, so it does not cause any slowdown to your e-commerce.
- I have a multi-store installation, can Haliante manage the data of the stores separately?
The answer is, most certainly, yes. Haliante can potentially support the management of an infinite number of stores in a totally separate way.
- If I have more than one store, can I also have a cumulative statistic?
Yes. If you have multiple stores, you can manage them all from the same panel, view the data for each store or obtain cumulative statistics of all stores present
- I need to manage custom details of my e-commerce, is it possibile?
Yes, upon request. Our team is able to make ad-hoc customizations according to your needs. For specific requests, please contact our technical support team.